Vintage Leslie Jordan TShirt, Well Hello Fellow Hunkerdowners – This is a funny Leslie Jordan shirt that everyone can get on board with. It’s a perfect gift for his favorite fan!
Leslie Jordan TShirt, Well Shit What Are Y’all Doing
If there was anybody who could claim to be a hunk when it came to classic TV actors and actresses, it would be Leslie Jordan. And if you had his shirt on, you believed him as well. He was gorgeous, but in a nerdy way; for sure the epitome of a classic geek.
Vintage Leslie Jordan TShirt, Well Hello Fellow Hunkerdowners – Show your support or appreciation for Leslie Jordan by wearing this funny Leslie Jordan T Shirt. Let your inner geek out and buy one today!
BRANDS WE USE
- Adult unisex tee: Bella + Canvas – 3001 & 3001CVC
- Youth unisex tee: Bella Canvas – 3005
- Ladies Tee: Bella Canvas – 6400 & 6400CVC
- Unisex Tank: Bella Canvas – 3480
- Long Sleeve: Bella Canvas – 3501
- Youth sweatshirt: Gildan Heavy Blend – 18000B
- Adult sweatshirt: Gildan Unisex Heavy Blend – 18000
- Youth hoodie: Gildan Heavy Blend – 18500B
- Adult hoodie: Unisex Heavy Blend Gildan – 18500
- Todler tee: Bella Canvas – 3110
- Baby tee: Bella Canvas – 3001B
- Baby bodysuit: Rabbit Skins 4424
- Modern, unisex fit.
- Light & Soft cotton fabric
- Runs true to size.
- Printed using non-toxic inks.
See size guide in gallery for exact measurements.
If you want more of a tight ladies fit, we suggest going down one size. If not, take your normal size.
Machine wash cold (max 30C or 90F), inside out, with like colours. Do not iron directly onto the print. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Air dry when possible.
Don’t hesitate to let me know if you want other colors.
For orders of two or more shirts, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Select fit type of shirt on Fit Type section
- Step 2: Select type of shirt and size on Style & Size section
- Step 3: Select color on Color section
- Step 4: Add any custom on Personalization box ( If required)
- Step 5: Add to cart
THANKS FOR LOOKING
We’re hard at work adding new designs every day so come back often! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!