Introducing the Vintage Jason Aldean Shirt Try That In A Small Town edition – a country music enthusiast’s dream come true. Immerse yourself in the rustic charm and genuine spirit of country living. Let the shirt transport you to the heart of a small-town country concert, where the music is soulful, and the camaraderie is real.
Vintage Jason Aldean Shirt Try That In A Small Town
Step into the spotlight of country fashion with the Try That In a Small Town Shirt. Its captivating design captures the essence of country western culture and Jason Aldean’s iconic music. Show off your country soul proudly, whether you’re two-stepping at a concert or embracing your love for country living.
BRANDS WE USE
- Adult unisex tee: Bella + Canvas – 3001 & 3001CVC
- Youth unisex tee: Bella Canvas – 3005
- Ladies Tee: Bella Canvas – 6400 & 6400CVC
- Unisex Tank: Bella Canvas – 3480
- Long Sleeve: Bella Canvas – 3501
- Youth sweatshirt: Gildan Heavy Blend – 18000B
- Adult sweatshirt: Gildan Unisex Heavy Blend – 18000
- Youth hoodie: Gildan Heavy Blend – 18500B
- Adult hoodie: Unisex Heavy Blend Gildan – 18500
- Todler tee: Bella Canvas – 3110
- Baby tee: Bella Canvas – 3001B
- Baby bodysuit: Rabbit Skins 4424
- Modern, unisex fit.
- Light & Soft cotton fabric
- Runs true to size.
- Printed using non-toxic inks.
See size guide in gallery for exact measurements.
If you want more of a tight ladies fit, we suggest going down one size. If not, take your normal size.
Machine wash cold (max 30C or 90F), inside out, with like colours. Do not iron directly onto the print. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Air dry when possible.
Don’t hesitate to let me know if you want other colors.
For orders of two or more shirts, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Select fit type of shirt on Fit Type section
- Step 2: Select type of shirt and size on Style & Size section
- Step 3: Select color on Color section
- Step 4: Add any custom on Personalization box ( If required)
- Step 5: Add to cart
THANKS FOR LOOKING
We’re hard at work adding new designs every day so come back often! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!