The Tu No Eres Bebecita Tu Eres Bebesota Shirt, Bad Bunny Rabbit, is the perfect gift for anyone who loves the music of Bad Bunny. With this shirt, you can show your support for Bad Bunny and other musicians from Latin America trying to break into the U.S.
Tu No Eres Bebecita Tu Eres Bebesota Shirt, Bad Bunny Rabbit, Gifts for Bad Bunny Fans
One of the most refreshingly original and thought-provoking hip hop acts to come along in decades is Bad Bunny. The Puerto Rican rapper has just released his album Un Verano Sin Ti and fans can’t get enough. But you’re going to want to hear it in Spanish. So what you’ll need is a Tu No Eres Bebecita Tu Eres Bebesota Shirt!
BRANDS WE USE
- Adult unisex tee: Bella + Canvas – 3001 & 3001CVC
- Youth unisex tee: Bella Canvas – 3005
- Ladies Tee: Bella Canvas – 6400 & 6400CVC
- Unisex Tank: Bella Canvas – 3480
- Long Sleeve: Bella Canvas – 3501
- Youth sweatshirt: Gildan Heavy Blend – 18000B
- Adult sweatshirt: Gildan Unisex Heavy Blend – 18000
- Youth hoodie: Gildan Heavy Blend – 18500B
- Adult hoodie: Unisex Heavy Blend Gildan – 18500
- Todler tee: Bella Canvas – 3110
- Baby tee: Bella Canvas – 3001B
- Baby bodysuit: Rabbit Skins 4424
- Modern, unisex fit.
- Light & Soft cotton fabric
- Runs true to size.
- Printed using non-toxic inks.
See size guide in gallery for exact measurements.
If you want more of a tight ladies fit, we suggest going down one size. If not, take your normal size.
Machine wash cold (max 30C or 90F), inside out, with like colours. Do not iron directly onto the print. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Air dry when possible.
Don’t hesitate to let me know if you want other colors.
For orders of two or more shirts, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Select fit type of shirt on Fit Type section
- Step 2: Select type of shirt and size on Style & Size section
- Step 3: Select color on Color section
- Step 4: Add any custom on Personalization box ( If required)
- Step 5: Add to cart
THANKS FOR LOOKING
We’re hard at work adding new designs every day so come back often! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!